Hi there, can somebody tell me what I'm doing wrong here with the SLA's?
I have this SLA, where both issue types show 100% but the total for time to triage is 70%? How's the logic? See the screenshots
I wonder if the all remaining issues 0% is throwing things off? One way to test that would be to change your SLA to make all remaining issues “no target”.
BTW, curious as to why you include “created >= -7d”. Doesn’t this then imply it will ignore anything older than seven days. What if no one triages something that’s 10 days old?
Hi @Jack Brickey
I have changed the JQL, deleted the -7d etc, and I'm using just the issue type, and i have changed the All issues remaining to "no target" as you suggested, this is what i get now:
It makes no sense to me...
Have you gone through all of the issues associated with these results to see if it does make sense? I might even suggest exporting the results to excel where you can assess more readily.
Looking at what you now have as your SLAs it does make sense.
So overall your achievement of SLAs is 70% that is to say that all ticket that meets the two criteria in your SLA definition have been triaged within the 2 hr SLA. Looking at the individual criteria you can see that Incidents are 92% and Service Requests are 50% for tickets currently open or actioned in the last 7 days.
One reason for looking at open/actioned in the last 7 days is to allow trends to be identified and actioned quickly without looking at a long history. The downside is that this 7day period can be too short if key personnel are on holiday and not actioning the tickets.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.