Hi,
So basically, I am trying to do a simple pipeline. I succeed to deploy any update from the master branch to my server through ftp using atlassian/ftp-deploy:0.3.6.
The only thing is that all files are getting uploaded everytime. I would prefer that BitBucket only push the files that have changed. I found that I could use rsync-deploy (let me know if you have any other suggestions).
I am struggling with SSH I think. I followed this : https://support.atlassian.com/bitbucket-cloud/docs/variables-and-secrets/ and it's not working.
So basically, I did:
Step 1: Add an SSH key in Bitbucket

Step 2: Update the known hosts
For this step, it's not successful. I got this error message :

Step 3: Add the public key to a remote host
So I copied/pasted the Public key displayed in step 1 (inside the red rectangle)

I also authorized the key :

I think it's mandatory that step 2 succeed right ? How should I fix that ?
Thank you for your help.