When creating a project I want it to default to a custom Issue Type Scheme and Workflow Scheme. Can this be done?
At the moment I have to set all this post the creation of the project.
You might find this add-on useful .
Hello Eric,
you can develop a custom plugin to do that. Please, take a look here https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Creating+a+Project+Templatefor more information.
Otherwise, you can use this plugin https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.atlassian.jira.plugins.jira-clone-project-pluginthat allows you to clone an existing project. You could define some projects as templates and clone them using this plugin.
Hope this helps,
Fabio
You can do that by either implementing your own template in a plugin (https://developer.atlassian.com/display/JIRADEV/Creating+a+Project+Template)or using a plugin from the marketplace like that one - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.wittified.jira.project-creator
Thanks.
I am trailing the On Demand version at the moment. Once we have the download version up and going I will give this login a go.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.