Hello. Please, assume that I am authorized to use Confluence Server Api by particular user:Is it possible to like/unlike page/blog post with Confluence server REST API?Is it possible to star/unstar page/blog post with Confluence server REST API?
Hi Daria, I have not come across any such REST API endpoint which can like/unlike/star/unstar a page in confluence.
Hello, thank you. So do I. Do you know, for a chance, if the feature is available for Confluence Cloud apps developers?
I think its not available currently, hopefully someone from Atlassian Team can suggest on this.
You can also raise this question on Developer Community - Developer Resources page.
Here is the screenshot from Atlassian Confluence App (Cloud) for Slack. It allows us to like and star pages. Do you know how it can be implemented if there is no endpoints for such a functionality?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.