Hello!Can you please tell me how to add a column with a task ID or a link to a task to the search results?This is necessary so that when exporting all the results to Excel, you can understand what the task is and quickly go to it
Hi @Виктория , welcome on the community. You do not explain a context but this attribute (ID) is called as Issue Key in Jira, so it is the attribute you need to add to the view.
I would recommend simply creating the URL in your export in excel using the Concatenate function (base url, issue key)
I had such an assumption, but if I try to display a column with that name, then there is no match. What could be the reason?
Just use “Key”
I wish it were that simple...
Hi, @Виктория
If you go to any project -> Project settings -> issues are you able to see the key in the list view?
Then, you may be able to see how it's named in Russian and search it as a column in the advanced search.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.