I'm working with a large number of incidents that I'd like to send via email and I'm currently using #lookupIssues and it works perfectly, the only issue is that it only returns 100 items.
Any ideas???
Hi @Jose Ariel Laureano Ramirez
Short answer: no.
Even though Lookup Issues returns a limited set of fields from issues, automation rules are limited to the number of issues returned/impacted...most likely for performance reasons and accuracy (data could become out of date by the time the rule finished otherwise).
What problem are you trying to solve my sending all of those issues in one email? Describing that may help the community offer you alternative ideas to the big batch of issues. Thanks!
Best regards,Bill
Thanks @Bill Sheboy
Well I want to send via email a weekly report with a group of tickets based on the result set of a query but the amount of tickets is over 100, lets say around 200. The automation works perfectly but the issue is that it only send 100 items or less.
Thank you for explaining further.
Possible work-arounds are to:
I figured out a way to get around the 100-issue limit, check out the post I just made: Enabling pagination over 100 issues in the Jira Lo... (atlassian.com)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.