This question is in reference to Atlassian Documentation: Finding your Server ID
Ask your question here...
JIRA Server ID can be identified two ways.
Scenario : If you installed JIRA already and version less than 7.0
For JIRA 7.0 and above
Remeber to add the actual Base URL instead of localhost
Regards
Chander
Which step you can not do?
Hi Chander, thank you for getting back on this. I figured it out eventually. I was trying to upgrade my license from the Eval license to my purchased license. In order to get my purchased license I was instructed to enter my Server ID. I went to the System page (landing page from tool menu) and there was no Server ID. So next I clicked as instructed on the Server Info link on the left and the page took a while to display (making me think that the System page and the System Info page were the same thing which seems to not be the case). It sure would be a lot easier if the Server ID was on the System (landing) page. Once on the System Info page, I has to scroll down a number of pages to find the Server ID (why no put it at the top of the page). So, anyway I finally got my license. But then I was no longer on the enter new license page and there was no obvious link for the license page. The workflow for going from Eval to Paid License was way too klunky and confusing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.