I am exploring BigPicture for Sprint and I have created the Sprint box. I have added necessary information in the Scope so my tasks are visible in the Board. So far great and I have started the Sprint.
Now I want to track my team progress (Burndown chart in Jira). So out of all the options, I find the Work Progress -> Time Spent is the most useful one in Board. It shows me in % of hours logged by the team which I can later compare with Story Point progress. However, I am facing a challenge here.
In my team, there is always a difficulty in properly estimating a task and hence, there will be tasks from previous sprint iteration. Due to this, in my current sprint, the Work Progress -> Time Spent is not starting in 0% and has the time spent from previous sprint. How can I reset it to 0%?