Previous to 4.1.3 version confluence I was able to add image to my page with thumbnail affect. Now I do not have that option when inserting image. The only work around to create a gallery of single picture. This is cumborsome if I have few pictures to load. I am not sure why this option was taken out.
Thanks
Hi,
You don't necessarily have to create a gallery to get a thumbnail. After inserting an image if you single click on it in the editor to bring up the property paneal underneath the editor you can select from one of four preset thumbnail sizes or click on the text displaying the pixel size of the image to set your own specific thumbnail size. Have a look at http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/Displaying+Images#DisplayingImages-Controllingtheimageappearance for details.
It's still not as quick as the old wiki markup, but hopefully quicker than the gallery option?
Does that help at all?
Andrew.
Thanks Andrew it definetly helped.
Hi friends, any idea how to disable the action popup when click the image?
Best regards
Thomas
I tried several options but can t found the way for disable images when mouseover and click popup, we don t need this images like pop up.
here and example
http://www.portalminero.com/pages/viewrecentblogposts.action?key=PRENSA
Thanks Thomas
Hi! Welcome to Atlassian Answers When asking questions, you should create a new question rather than adding an answer to an existing question. This makes it easier for people to find the question and provide a good answer for it!
Hey Thomas,
I've come across the same problem. If you make a {html} macro and paste this inside, it will disable the whole pages clickable images:
<script type="text/javascript"> AJS.toInit(function() { // unbind directly-embedded images AJS.$("img.confluence-embedded-image").unbind("click.fb"); // unbind the gallery macro AJS.$("a.gallery-link").unbind("click.fb"); // unbind the attachments macro AJS.$(".attachments a.filename").unbind("click.fb"); }); </script>
Is there a way to insert multiple images to a page at one time (multiple select) ?? Inserting an image one at a time is very cumbersome when there are tons of them to insert.
thanks,
Bermelian
Hi Koloro, the link provided by you does not work.
Rajesh Singamsetty
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.