We have a group of users (Call them GuestUsers) that we only want to be able to see a few specific pages in a Confluence space. We would also like these pages to be able to live in their natural locations in the heirarchy so when full access users view the space it appears logical and normal.
I thought that I could perhaps allow the group GuestUsers in the space permissions and then add a page restriction to the space root page granting only access to Normal Users. Then for each page that I want to be public I would add a read permission for (GuestUsers). This did not seem to work though as the GuestUsers cannot view the root page so they see nothing.
Does anyone know how I can give a group read access to a subset of pages that may be nested amongst pages that they are not supposed to see?
Thank you