I have many individual chapters of a guide saved on a page. The guide is in MS Word. Is it possible to compile them into one document within the Confluence software? I am trying to find a more efficient way than downloading each chapter and compiling them manually.
Hi @Andrew Monson
What do you mean by compiling?
Confluence offers a way to import a word document into 1 page or into multiple pages.
Hope this helps.
Regards, Dominic
You can have a page with multiple child pages. So you can have your first Chapter as the parent page, and then each Chapter as a child page. If you have the righ plugin (Scroll PDF Plugin for example), you can then export the page tree as a single document, with each page as a Chapter.
I have been doing documentation this way in Confluence for the last 10 years,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.