I have created a number (~300) of pages (call them A-pages) using custom template. The custom template has several (~20) fields that are user enterable.
- I want to create a page (call it a B-page) that lists all of the A-pages that meet certain criteria. (This list is like a SharePoint list. It is somewhat like an index page)
- The criteria could be a tag, or one of the user enterable fields.
- The B-page could be a table where each row of the table corresponds to one A-page, and each column represents a field (one of the user enterable ones) on the A-page
- I need the ability to sort all of the rows in the table based on the content of one of the fields.
- It is desirable to export this table to a spreadsheet but I don't think it is doable.
I found the following links that talk about this, but I don’t fully understand them.
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/195720/
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/232924/sharepoint-vs-confluence-ability-to-create-lists
Is this type of function built in to Confluence? Or does it require an application (or macro) to do?
Thanks
Ron