@Shannon S
Thanks for this note.
Could you tell me what kind of ticket shall be opened?
Can it be done for free accounts?
I don't see an option to send any text.
Hi Kirby,
Thank you for your request! As a free site admin, you can raise a question on Community, and I can submit a support ticket for you from there.
I've created a new question from your response so that I can change your indexing language to Russian.
Please check your email in a few minutes, and you'll receive the information about your support ticket.
Thanks again!
Shannon
Hi @Kirby,
I sent you an email via our support portal a few days ago, but I haven't gotten your access approval yet. I will need that to proceed with changing your indexing language.
Can you check your email and please approve that for me?I appreciate your help!
Hi Shannon, sorry, vacation time. I've answered in the ticket. Thanks!
Hi Kirby, I hope you had a relaxing vacation!
Thank you for following up, and take care.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.