Hi,
Is there any way to show the Turn Around Time (Resolved Date - Created Date) as one of the columns on the issue navigator and if possible also export the same to the excel file?
Regards,
Rumit
Add a scripted field using Script Runner and add the below code
return (issue.resolutionDate != null) ? String.format("%d day(s)",(int)((issue.resolutionDate.getTime() - issue.created.getTime()) /(1000*60*60*24))) : "N/A" ;
Ok, I 've corrected the formula given by Renjith.
It should be 'issue.getCreated()' instead of 'issue.created'.
(issue.resolutionDate != null) ? String.format("
%d day(s)",(int)((issue.resolutionDate.getTime() - issue.getCreated().getTime()) /(1000*60*60*24))) : "N/A" ;
So, here I get the TAT in 'Days' . Is there any way to format this value to a TIME? e.g. 14:10:44 (HH:MM:SS)?
Hi,Thanks for this post. It is useful for me in creating the custom field for the same requirement.
With the help of above scripts, I have created a custom field to display the TurnAround Time. This field is visible in each of my Jira tickets.
Now I would like to display this in a dashboard with the below value fields:1. My Release Version2. No. of tickets raised for each version3. Turnaround time of the respective ticketsI am not sure which kind of dashboard I should select for displaying all these from Jira.Could anyone please help me to achieve this requirement?
Is this formula for defect turnaround of defect age?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.