Hi,
(Pardon me please if the format of this question is not common. I know stackexchange and community values, but I'm a bit frustrated, because I believe my need is very basic, still I struggle to find effective support materials to push through.)
I wish to update/change in a Jira scrum board the "Recently updated" filter (or add a new one) to show only those issues, which had Status change (not in every another way updated) in the last 24 hours (meaning a progress review cycle that may happen at any point of time, still we are interested in the last 24 hour).
This is I suppose a fast and easy thing to put together - and let's be clear, a query of last 24hr is not equal with previous calendar day ( un/like on Configure quick filters | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support displayed)
For the specific case of 24h+ break between workdays (weekends, statutory holidays, etc, even combined), I might fiddle for longer time (to offer a view where specific time+date is possible to select as start point of interval).
This can be actually a stretch goal becoming One-For-All win, therefore maybe deserving all the effort exclusively, but a last 24h status change filter can still save up several clicks daily.
Thank you for your inputs!