I am interested in restricting access to some of our pages in our Confluence Knowledge Base by group. Is this possible?
Hi Tracy, G'day!Yes, it is possible Please check if those pages help you:Page restrictions Confluence groups Permissions and restrictions Short guide:
PS: It may vary a little depending on the Confluence version.
Hope it helps
Have a nice day!Diego Patrignani
Hi @Tracy Maxwell
Yes, you can restrict read and write access to pages to selected users or groups.
Just being at tsuch page click ... and then Restrictions
Check the documentation here.
Best regards,
Piotr
We have Confluence Server v 7.12.1. I am an Admin but not a super admin. Where do I find Global Configuration?
Hi Tracy!
Sorry for the typo, I mean General Configuration.
You can access it from the cog icon next to your user avatar, at the top right of the page:
You must be a member of the confluence-administrators group or any group with the Confluence administrator permission or have the Confluence administrator permission assigned to you under General configuration > Global permissions.Confluence Admin Permission Levels Explained Global Permissions Overview
Regards,Diego Patrignani
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.