Hello
I need help with adaptation of draw io on Confluence.
When I change the scale of the page there are scroll lines appears:How I can avoid it and make diagram resizable to scale?
Hi @Анастасия Епифанцева
The drawio viewer is not a responsive element. It should resize correctly when you refresh the Confluence page. When you refresh, do you still see scrollbars, please?
Thanks,
Marija
Hi @Анастасия Епифанцева,
when in Page Edit mode you can click on the macro and than choose "Edit Macro".
Try to enter a width that fits your need. Also try "Simple Viewer" instead of Lightbox.
Kind regards,
Svenja
Hello @Svenja Lorenzen !
Thanks for your answer.
I tried it. But it will change in same way if change the scale. I need that it was correct, because a lot users read my page with different scales.
Do you mean there is no way to adopt it to size?I tried to do it with pictures, I changed px on %.Yes, when I refresh the page, it is the same
Thanks for the reply. If you still see scroll bars after page refresh please submit all the details to: https://drawio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14/group/15/create/49
so we could investigate this additionally.
We need:
* Confluence Server version and draw.io version
* browser version and operating system
* storage format of the Confluence page in question (three dots top right > View storage format)
* draw.io diagram file in question (not diagram png file) so we could test it (three dots > Attachments)
Marija, thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.