After upgrading to Jira Capture 2.8.0, I am unable to install the Capture plugin for IE 11 on 64Bit windows OS. When will a 64bit version of the plugin be available?
Hello Matthew,
There is an issue for that, the workaround is to use the direct download links:
Thanks for using JIRA Capture.
--Cheers,
Ignat.
why don't I see a plugin button in my ie11 browser after I install the 64-bit version?
I found it. You have to go to View-->Explorer Toolbars. Suggestion. Give the user the option to have it added to the explorer toolbar like you can in chrome and FF.
Don, I've reported issue for it: BON-1998.
While it is not a top priority now, it is going to be fixed sometime soon as issue is anoying.
I still don't understand what to do to get the icon to show. I've downloaded several times and when I check my add-ons, IE says it's there
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.