I am currently struggling with helping people to orient to the product. We have an enterprise license to Atlassian University, but you know that saying about leading horses to water. We have also created a fair amount of tutorial content ourselves, and we are conducting regular demos. Still, people need "sips" before they can consume the whole...trough. This leads me to my question:
When I installed JIRA on my local machine to muck about and experiment outside of our enterprise installation, I started to receive these really great "sip" emails (so exciting) about next steps I might take in configuration, etc., and they appear to be hitting my inbox every day or every few days. I need something like this so that I can send orientation "sips" to my "horses" so that they are ready to drink from the firehose when they join a demo, but I don't want to track this manually per person as they get added into the system. Ideally, there would be some sort of Orientation setting that would send them, say, ten pre-configured mails over time to help them to slowly digest what they need to know.
It looks like Atlassian has something in place that does this for them for users who download and install the app. What is it, and is it something that I can use/ turn-on/ buy? Part of JIRA? A Plug-in? Another service? Something I just don't know about an email server?