How do you prevent from losing pictures after a Jira upgrade? Every time I upgrade I have to go back and add pictures to my pages
The question here is what you are doing differently to a standard upgrade?
An in-place upgrade of a Jira will not lose you any attached files, the data for attachments such as images is not changed, so we need to look at what you're doing that might be disconnecting them.
I download the update for a stand alone server. After the install I always have to change files because we have integrated Jira with IIS. After the upgrade all the pictures in the project that was created are no longer there.
So where are you moving the attachments too when upgrading, and why are you moving them? (Or changing the permissions?)
I am not doing anything with them, after I upgrade, the project icon pictures are no longer there. I have to go back and upload the pictures again from my laptop. Once again, I do not touch or move anything other than downloading the upgrade file and installing it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.