Hi team,
I have a requirement where I wanted an issue to move between projects
ex: I created an issue in project A workflow A and in some point I want it to jump to project B workflow B.
Thank you.
Hi @khalid,
I recommend to clone the issue to another project rather than moving it to another project. It is safer - you're sure to keep all information and everyone will still have access to the original issue.
You can create an automation rule to clone the issue to another project and then link the two issues:
Hope this helps,
- Manon
Hi @khalid
Would you want to trigger a move automatically or do this manually?
Jira has a built-in feature in one of the drop-down menus, called "Move issue". It will every detail of the move, including workflow changes, field changes, etc.
in a certain step in project A workflow A I want to chose either to move to project B workflow B or C etc..
ill try this now and check if it works with my project
I tried this, but I want it to move automatically in the workflow
If you want the option to choose which project the issue is moved to, then I think you will need to do this manually using the 'move issue' function
Hi @Liam Green , I would like to move it automatically not manual.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.