Hi all!
Although I'm relative new to this community, I've found some common things which do exists among the vast majority of similar communities/forums etc. From my end, I am trying to be everyday present in this community and to gain knowledge by answering as many questions as possible, and to read articles and participate to discussions.
However, I've come across certain posts (questions) from people:
- Who are rather rude
- Who are posting incomplete questions, or insufficient information for us to solve the question
- Who doesn't accept an answer leaving their question marked as unanswered
- etc (I think you get the point)
I would suggest certain proposals that could possibly make this community better:
- Users should have a "reputation", which may be based by how the speak, how they behave, how helpful they are towards us, how fast/slow they reply etc
- Questions should have a "thumbs down", as well, judging by how complete or incomplete this question is
Your thought about this? Anyone else finds rather irritating the above mentioned things, or is it just me and my OCD?