I am completely new to Confluence. I have created a page, put a table in it, have shared it with my team. Now I want to be able to filter the table on a value in a table column. How do I do it?
Hi @HN-Collins you will need to install third party add-on such as Table Filter and Charts for Confluence to filter static/dynamic tables in confluence.
Thank you Kishan. To do that I went as far as downloading the Table Filter and Charts add-on but cant find the place to upload it. Do you know of a good link where this is explained step by step or is this one of those things that you have to play and find out through trial and error? I don't have the time to do that and could use some help if there are sources for it.
Hi @HN-Collins welcome to Atlassian community.
This response is in extension to @Kishan Sharma post. Please access the detailed steps on this document page and install steps
Stay safe and stay healthy.
Hi @HN-Collins,
Did you manage to install Table Filter? Here is the documentation on how to install apps.
The easiest way is this one.
Hi @HN-Collins , please note that you need to have the Confluence Administrator's permissions to install apps. To install the app in Confluence Server, please follow this link for instructions.
If you still have issues when installing the app, please contact our Service Desk at servicedesk@stiltsoft.com or at the Service Desk Portal.
We're always happy to help, answer your questions, and show you a live demo to get started with the app.
Hi, I'm also searching for the same feature. In the meantime isn't there something foresee by Atlassian to make this feature out of the box without having to rely on add-on third party apps? Thanks for your feedback
Hi @Florent Irakoze Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Currently, this feature is not natively available. However, a suggestion has been submitted to Atlassian regarding the Ability to filter table contents. Unfortunately, there have been no recent updates on this request.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.