Hi all, hope you can help me restricting access to tickets in the following way:
- In my NextGen board, I have 3 custom roles: Admin, Team member, User
- Admin: pretty straight forward, it's the Admin with full access to the board
- Team member: agents who process tickets opened on our board. These people can see all the issues on the current board.
- User (this is where I need your help!): people who are assigned to this role should be able to open tickets on our board. The challenge I'm facing is that I need to restrict the view access of this role. Whoever is assigned to the User role should be able to see only the tickets they create, and not all the other tickets on the board.
When creating the custom role I could restrict different aspect of the work, but I couldn't find a way to restrict the view access.
Do you know if [a] it's possible to implement this level of restriction in NextGen and [b] if yes, how can I do it?
Thanks a lot for your help!
Amadeu