Hi everyone!
So I have a situation that has to have a solution using Jira and XRay, but I haven't been able to find it.
In my company, I have one product, with three applications. And I have one test case that applies to all three applications.
At the moment, we are creating 3 test issues (one for each application) and executing them in one test execution (same code level for all three applications). So if the test fails in one application, it's easy to spot which application has an error because we have one test per application.
However, we are thinking this method can be simplified using Jira and Xray features, we just don't know how. Because this way I can have a million test issues, all having the same steps and outputs, just to indicate it applies to several applications.
Is there a way to manage this scenario using Jira and/or Xray features?
Is it possible to mirror this scenario using only just one test issue? And still have a clear execution and perception of which application fails that one test case?
(Please do not mistake this with test versions or product versions
That part we have it figured out)
Thank you so much for helping.