I dont see the story map icon...see pic above
how do I view it?Thanks
Hi @Puru and welcome,
Stories can be seen in the backlog, or on the sprint board (or kanban if you have such a board). What exactly you mean by "story map icon". Is this an addon?
Hi AlexStory map is a graphical representation of all issues...looks something like this
Note the "Easy Agile" at the top - that tells us it's coming from an app called Easy Agile (which would have been my first guess).
You'll need to check that Easy Agile is installed and active for your project.
I agree with you @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Hi there @Puru
I'm glad to hear you're looking to use the Easy Agile User Story Maps app!
Were you able to get the app made available on your Jira instance?
Feel free to reach out to us at support@easyagile.com if we can help you get up and running!
Kind regards, Henri Seymour, Developer @ Easy Agile
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.