I am using Bitbucket 4.4.1 with ScriptRunner 4.2.0.6 and I am attempting to use the Built In Script functionality to clone our Bitbucket Cloud repositories to a local Bitbucket server. It seems that ScriptRunner is basically doing nothing, despite having configured the section Mirror Bitbucket Team and checking Configure Mirrored Repositories. In the Mirror Bitbucket Team section, after providing correct details for the cloud instance, I click Preview and I get the unhelpful message "This could take a long time so tail the logs for more information" (Really? What logs? Where?). If I go to Configure Mirrored Repositories section and then attempt to manually sync repositories, I get another unhelpful message saying "Nothing to do". I've tailed all the logs I can think of and can find no information as to what's going wrong.
Can someone please enlighten me on what's going on here? I have a ton of repositories in Bitbucket Cloud that I want synchronized to our local Bitbucket server, but the ScriptRunner doesn't appear capable. Please advise.