Hi all,
My company is already using Jira Cloud for all of its task / activity and some release management, but not for Project planning.
In the process of setting that up through Roadmaps, I am considering the best way to manage "external events". In my case, a lot of our development is dependant on our customer's progress:
- We develop our SW
- They integrate it in their own
- We receive it back for testing once integrating
and this process can iterate several times during a project.
I would thus like to use a Jira "object" relative to my customer's integration activity and link to my own tasks / Epics / deliveries in my planning.
I see several options in the way of creating tasks, Epics for this, and managing them myself, but that seems inelegant in some ways, and I am interested in knowing if some of you have already set up such practices to see if I could get inspiration from them.
Thanks for your suggestions!