JSU Automation Suite for Jira Workflows is the app that we have had on our instance since day one. I have been using it since 2009 and expect to continue to use it well into the future. First off JSU is not the most robust do all app in the Atlassian Marketplace and we have another go to app that we use for more complex workflow issues. So why do I have two apps if the other app can do everything that JSU does? Here is why.
This is what JSU does well and why I use it.
- Easy to use
- Anyone novice to expert can use it
- Easy to implement robust solutions quickly on workflows using JSU
- The options they provide cover 90% of the workflow customizations I need to tackle
- It has low overhead
- Requires no scripting
- Easy to maintain
- Excellent support
- Great documentation
If you want a way to create robust workflows to meet your users’ needs without having to code this is an excellent option.