Hello Dream Admins,
First of all sorry for below question which might be a little bit off-topic but I am searching the answer everywhere I can (and still did not find the answer). The sitation is like below:
1. My company is using CLOUD Attlasian products. We have this "team-144624565" number in our URLS of JIRA, Confluence, JSM.
2. We are:
- JIRA premium
- Conf standard
- JSM sntadard
plan.
The Goal: I need to add another product to our license "team-144624565". I need to add BitBucket. The problem is that I have no idea how to add bitbucket to my company. I can register on BB but it is bitbucket.org registration. We need BB under our "team-144624565" just like the rest of products. Any hints how to do that? I have already check all ADMIN panel screens, all BB documents etc and maybe this is black point. Maybe BB is not working like that...I dont know. PLEASE HELP.
