Hello,
I am attempting to use the Builtin Script - Copy Custom fields to copy data from existing nFeed fields to an ordinary Select List field.
Current fields - 3 nFeed fields that are reading data from an external database. These nFeed fields are Select List type, with a cascading data format. nF1, nF2, nF3. If you select data from nF1 then you will get a subset of data based upon that value for nF2 and nF3.
I have created a standard Jira Select List field jF1 and attempted to run the script and have just the 1st field data copied over from nF1 to jF1 with a valid filter.
When the script is completed, I checked the values in the new field jF1 and it is blank (null, none)
Does Copy Custom Fields not support nFeed fields? Is there another way of copying data over from an nFeed field to a regular field?
Thanks,
Andre