Hi!
I have two JIRA server:
Is it possible to link these two server? so my developers will be able to create an issue linked to a request opened on service desk?
Hello Takar,
Both are hosted differently and they have different application server, it will not be possible to link the two (as far as I know) but you can always migrate from one to another so that it can be in the same server.
Hope this helps!
BR,\Mike
Hi Takar,
It's possible with the ConncetAll application.
However, this is a very costly product (2,000$ per instance per year. That means 4,000$ per year).
We have a similar integration to what you are talking about.
Hi,
In fact I have found a solution to my problem without any add-on:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Linking+Issues
https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/JIRA/Linking+to+Another+Application
I just still have a little problem with collaborators acount, please refer to this question:
https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/24651060
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.