What is the difference between these 2 issues filter - 'outstanding' & 'unresolved' ?
There's now way of telling, without knowing where you are looking. It's likely that "unresolved" is the standard "issues do not have a resolution" filter, or based on it, but there's no way we can be sure.
I suggest you run both filters, then look at the filter's definition and you'll be able to see the differences (if there are any)
You are right, looks to be a bug, both appears to have the same JQL.
I guess Karthik is referring to the links that is visible in Browse Project => Issues.
Yes Renjith. You are correct. Im referring to the Browse Projects => Issues Tab
The version of Jira AND where you were looking would have helped - on the project -> issues tab in 5.1, there is only "unresolved". I assume you're on 5.2 and have, as Renjith said, found a bug (I don't have a 5.2 on hand this minute to check)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.