For a space owner or a parent page owner, it is useful to be informed of updated content (via email would be great)? Can anyone give me some options to implement this in Confluence?
Look at https://plugins.atlassian.com/plugin/details/260 for Descendent Notification. Also works in 4.0
THere are two ways
I think Community Bubbles might be a little bit too much for my need at this moment. It would be great if there is a watch function for a page and all of its sub-pages.
There is a problem with the descendant notification plugin where it is sending out two emails. The problem has been reported to them, and I don't believe that its been resolved yet. Note that if you do experience this problem, you will find that even if you disable, but don't remove the plugin, you will still get the two emails. You will need to completely remove the plugin.
I don't know if everyone has this problem, or if it is limited, I just know that I've seen and reported it, as have others, so it is not a completely isolated situation.
I personally favour watching the whole space. If the whole space isn't relevant, then maybe it needs be splitting into separate spaces
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.