How do you change the appearance of card owners in Trello? Some of my staff have their photo, some have a coloured background, other are just he standard grey.
@Tom Mitchell-Taverner here you go:
https://help.trello.com/article/760-changing-your-profile-picture-avatar
That is great, thanks. I can now add a photo, but that does not solve it. Do you know how how to change the colour and keep my initials like my colleague KA has on hers?
Hello @Tom Mitchell-Taverner
If you choose to not upload a custom avatar, the colour behind your initials is set by an algorithm based on your name and you can't manually change that colour.
Refer to this question where the topic has been discussed before.
Refer to this suggestion where that feature was requested, but not implemented.
@Tom Mitchell-Taverner
@Iain Dooley
A. What are are your initials?
B. ID
A. No, just your initials
B. ID!
A. I just said I don't want to know that, I just want to know your initials!
B. ID! ID!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.