Hello,
What is the event type to bind when a new comment is added in JIRA?
The idea is to setup a javascript request handler whenever a new comment is added in the UI.
Thanks in advance!
Hello @Adolfo Casari Welcome to the community.
For this JIRAs built-in system event will be "Issue commented" which is triggered when an issue has had a comment added to it. Refer this link for more details.
Hi @Kishan Sharma , I am aware of those built-in system events, but I need an event in the user Interface, so i can set a javascript request handler.
There is this event: "JIRA.Events.NEW_CONTENT_ADDED", but this too generic, I need one that fires only when a new comment is added.
JIRA.Events.NEW_CONTENT_ADDED", but this too generic, I need one that fires only when a new comment is added.
The goal is to alert the user when they post a public (external) comment in JSM, since sometimes they mistake internal for external and that commentis not visible in the JSM request in the customer portal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.