Hello there,
I was doing an upgrade on confluence. But I stuck on a specific part.
First I show you which steps I am doing:
We have a new and an old server. On the old server runs that instance that needs to be upgraded. On the new server I am testing the upgrade
- setup a clean 3.4.8 linux standalone on the testserver
- migrate the confluence-data folder from the old server to the testserver
- full db dump of the old server (mysql)
- migrate the db to the new server
- edit settings on the new server (DB settings and confluence data)
- start 3.4.8.
- wait, see if it's ok
- shut it down
- setup a clean 3.5.13 linux standalone on the testserver
- edit the settings to work with the db and confluence-home
- start 3.5.13
- wait, see if it's ok
- shut it down
- start the 5.0.3 bin for linux
- use default settings
- install with sudo
- wait for start
- error occurs in the log
ERROR [main] [atlassian.confluence.upgrade.UpgradeLauncherServletContextListener] contextInitialized Upgrade failed, application will not start: Upgrade task com.atlassian.confluence.upgr
ade.upgradetask.LikesSqlConstraintsUpgradeTask@32c6dd3d failed during the UPGRADE phase due to: StatementCallback; bad SQL grammar [create index like_cid_idx on LIKES (CONTENTID)]; nested exception is com.mysql.
jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: Duplicate key name 'like_cid_idx'