not working here
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Community-Kudos-Feedback/Facing-some-issues-in-completing-challenges/td-p/1762695
also not working here
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Teamwork-Lab/Upvoting-in-Teamwork-Lab/td-p/1763926
somtimes it works for me, sometimes not - whats the trick I miss?
"Stop chasing the kudos and start chasing the passion."
Just Kidding....
I can confirm this. I was able to get this one only a few times, even though I participate in discussions.
Maybe you need to be the first to comment something? Also I think the answers on discussion posts don't count.
@Hana Kučerová
when I click on
I get this one: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/tag/lets-discuss/tg-p
It seems like someone has to tag the discussion, and only these ones work
In this case, the badge description is not correct
Yesterday I got this one after participating in friday fun. I wasn't the first one, so this is definitely not needed..
What is also interesting - my icon for this challenge looks different :-O...
the challenge seems to have 2 icons
Its not so much chasing the kudos, its more about understanding how its supposed to work, and if what we are seeing is correct or not... for me at least. 😁👍
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.