I mean, that at the top there are older issues and the lower, the newer.And the 2nd question: Can I change a small card of epic on the main page to see attached tasks?
Include the following in your board filter at the end…
… order by created ASC
I don’t understand the second question
Hi @Ефимова Анастасия Эдуардовна 1. If you can add ORDER BY created DESC at the end of your Kanban board's filter query.2.A swimlane is a horizontal categorization of issues in the Active sprints of a Kanban board.Go to your board, then select more ( ) > Board settings. Click the Swimlanes tab. In the Base Swimlanes on menu, select Epics.Hope this will help.
1.Sorry, I didnt get it. On the Kanban board I want to sort issues by the time they were created (screen 1) in each column. I see how to sort them on this page (screen 2) but dont realize how to do it on the main page(screen 1)
Screen 1
Screen 2
And screen 2
Please refer the Jira documents:Configuring board filter query: Click Here Documentation on JQL
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.