Hi,
I would appreciate some assistance with a Confiforms form, I used the below link with a slight adjustment to limit the entries to two entries per date:
https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+Form+to+allow+only+one+entry+per+user+per+month
how do I go about enhancing that to limiting the entry per date to one or two entries depending on a check box being checked and if there is already an entry on the date?
Many Thanks
Jonathan
The easiest os to have 2 rules with slightly different conditions.. unless you can put everything into one condition
mydate:[entry._today] AND mycheckbox:true AND _count:>2
Or whatever conditions you need...
More on filters (as these are used as conditions) you can find on our wiki - https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+Filters
Alex
Hi Alex,
This works for when the user tries to enter a second entry with the check box checked but if there is already an entry with the check box check on that day I don't want to allow any further entries, how do I include that in the condition or reference it in another condition?
Thanks
J
If I get you right then you need to check for _count:>1 instead
I have it as this:
Date:[entry._today] AND ChangeControl:true AND _count>1
This is running as the condition in a "Confiforms rules for Field Definition" where "Date" is the field name and "ChangeControl" is the check box in the form and what I want to validate against in the data already possibly specified on that date currently in the dataset.
Currently the form will not allow two entries with check boxes ticked but it will allow one ticked and one not (or two not which is fine) but I only want to allow one entry with the check box checked per day.
Thanks again
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.