Dear all,
I have a simple request where I am actually checking for the best approach.
I have a list of issue which can expired in time and need attention by the team for handling them asap.
For that I need for each of those expired issue, to transition them to a given state and notify the assignee of all the expired issue list that he need to take care.
- Ideally solution would be to write an automation rule which check regulary for expired issue and transition them and send email on list of issue expired
- Other solution could be to detect through an even the expired date field ( duedate<Now()) and process the same
Which approach is more suitable and how to implement it ?
For exemple using automation can use a schedule trigger, with an JQL filter, but then how to transition all reported issue list and send them all through email ?
Thanks for sharing
regarsd