Hi, I get this error, when clicking on "questions" in a documentation space.
Confluence is newly installed, the space is newly created. Index is reindexed directly after I got the error the first time - it persists, though.
You can see it here:
http://confluence.opentm2.org/display/INSTALL/questions/all
Hey there,
It would be better if you could attach your logs with some stack traces related to the INSTALL space. Nevertheless, check if it's not related to your plugins cache:
How to clear Confluence plugins cache
It would be interesting to see if it's not related to a corrupted index file, so please, try to rebuild the index file from scratch:
How to rebuild the content indexes from scratch
And for last, check if it's not a third party plugin that is causing the issue:
Go to the Manage Add-ons page, click on the Enter Safe mode link and then access the page again and check if the watchers list is loading.
Cheers,
I tried Safe mode and it did deactivate the complete "questions plugin". After returning to normal mode, the problem persisted. The other 2 solutions I did not try yet - however the problem disappeared by itself. I do not know why. Thanks for your answer!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.