Has anyone seen this? When I run the setup for 7.14.1 or 7.15 (in fact it even does it on 7.13 which I previously installed successfully) I get a very strange looking window with elongated buttons which I can't close. I have to force the task to end.

There's a log file which says this:
Exception:
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.GUIHelper.invokeOnEDT(GUIHelper.java:718)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.GUIHelper.showOptionDialog(GUIHelper.java:374)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.GUIHelper.confirmCancel(GUIHelper.java:542)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.WizardScreenExecutor.cancel(WizardScreenExecutor.java:457)
at com.install4j.runtime.wizard.WizardBase$2.windowClosing(WizardBase.java:235)
at java.awt.Window.processWindowEvent(Window.java:2054)
at javax.swing.JFrame.processWindowEvent(JFrame.java:305)
at java.awt.Window.processEvent(Window.java:2013)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEventImpl(Component.java:4889)
at java.awt.Container.dispatchEventImpl(Container.java:2297)
at java.awt.Window.dispatchEventImpl(Window.java:2746)
at java.awt.Component.dispatchEvent(Component.java:4711)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:760)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(EventQueue.java:97)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:709)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(EventQueue.java:703)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:74)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:84)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:733)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(EventQueue.java:731)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(ProtectionDomain.java:74)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(EventQueue.java:730)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:205)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:116)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:105)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:101)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:93)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:82)
Caused by: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
at com.install4j.runtime.alert.WindowsSwingAlertDialog.init(WindowsSwingAlertDialog.java:70)
at com.install4j.runtime.alert.WindowsSwingAlertDialog.show(WindowsSwingAlertDialog.java:37)
at com.install4j.runtime.alert.WindowsSwingAlert.showInternal(WindowsSwingAlert.java:11)
at com.install4j.runtime.alert.Alert.show(Alert.java:100)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.GUIHelper.showOptionDialogInternal(GUIHelper.java:401)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.GUIHelper.access$000(GUIHelper.java:48)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.GUIHelper$1.call(GUIHelper.java:378)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.GUIHelper$1.call(GUIHelper.java:374)
at com.install4j.runtime.installer.frontend.GUIHelper.invokeOnEDT(GUIHelper.java:716)
... 29 more
Thanks.