Hello!
I am trying to work through an internal issue that has some users seeing certain syntax, while others don't For example, when I pull in the "fixversion" column field, the column name appears (to me) as 'Fix Version(s)'. To others, the column name appears as 'Fix Version/s'.
While our IT department continues to investigate, I would like to propose a workaround - check to see if the column exists in the table. If it does, select it for the output - I would assume this would allow all users to use the same query, while outputting the syntax that is working with their configuration.
So, to recap, I would like to rename columns in my table transformer. And for one column I would like to use the "If Exists" query to check if it's there - and rename accordingly. Another option would be to choose the column based on the index rather than the name (if that's possible).
Thank you!
Emily