Hi,
I've got the same issue. Since few weeks I don't receive any notifications. I checked SPAM and notification settings. Could you please check this for me?
Hello @Creoz Studio Michał Jendryca,
Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Checking your email address on our tools, returns the following error, but it’s not something we can remove on our side:
550 Email blocked by {base64}
In this case, you need to reach out to your company’s IT team so they can check what is blocking the notifications.
Also, please, ask them to whitelist our domains and IPs:
Kind regards,Angélica
Hi @Angélica Luz,
Thank you for your response.
Could you please send me whole error content.
Hi @Creoz Studio Michał Jendryca,
That is actually the whole error. Here is a screenshot:
One notification was delivered today. Is it working as expected now?
Thanks.
Unfortunately only this one was delivered. I've no idea why.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.