We're upgrading our JIRA 5.2 to 6.3. Everything's working, but the headers are no longer providing the single click functionality they did in the 5 series. That is, if I clicked the text of the Project (Dashboard/Issue/Agile board) drop down I would go to the last project (Dashboard/Issue/Agile board) I had visited without having to use the drop down menu at all.
When I hover over the text I see that it's still a link, and see the url it should be taking me to, but when I click the header it just toggles the drop-down menu. I can right click and open it in a new tab. I've tried this in Chrome/Firefox/IE to see if this was a browser setting. I believe what's happening is that there's some javascript preventing the default action of the click event, and am hoping there is a simple configuration that allows this feature to work again.