Is there a way that I could migrate worklogs from my own system to the Jira? Right now I'm doing it directly in the database, but I wonder if maybe there is a better solution, maybe with the import plugin?
After searching and reading a lot, it appears to be that there isn't a way to do the worklog's import automatically.
So, I've created an issue in the imports plugin project. For now I'll be doing it directly into the database.
JIRA Command Line Interface has addWork action. Use runFromSql to run a bunch of those based on a query of your legacy database or runFromCsv if it is easier.
Where I can find this JIRA command line?
Sorry, sometimes don't have easy ability to copy/paste. I updated the answer.
That CLI is very good, but doing the insertion from my database to the Jira database is more easy for me.
So there isn't an automatically way to do it? Like with a CSV archive or something like that?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.