I'm wondering if there is some workaround or another macro I can use instead of this one.
I want to use a variable ($variablename) in the template so the user needs to fill it out when he creates the page from the template.
Then I want to use this variable in the query in the "JIRA Issue/Filter" macro. But when I try it then the save button is grayed out because it has not resolved the query yet. It's not possible to resolve the query at this stage (when creating the template) because the variable has not been set yet.
The result is that I can't use this template globally because the query differ between confluence spaces.
Another related question. Is it not possible to predefine a variable with a value in the space.
The idea is to have a variable called $jiraProject and for each confluence space it points to different JIRA project key.
And then I can use that key in the query I mention above.
Regards,
Kristjan