Hi,
Jira Work Management is still quite a new product and I've been wondering how the new users of Jira like it.
Thank you!
looks interesting
is it free for now or also in the future?
@Alexander Pappert
Here's the plans and pricing.
You can start a new trial with Standard plan of you can just go for Free, if 1-10 users is enough for you and you don't mind the limitations...
Not yet, but i am trying to explore it in the free plan
It would be great if you let us know what do you think about it...
Thanks for sharing @Hana Kučerová , exciting features.
I can see it can be customised for different business teams like Marketing, HR Finance etc. Are you aware of any plans to add more pre-configured business teams?
Cheers
Suvradip
Hi @Suvradip Paul ,
unfortunately no. There's Cloud Roadmap, where you can filter JWM to see, what's coming...
Explored it a little bit - I think it will be really useful for a lot of teams, and it's great that the features come as standard if you're a Software or JSM user
Sure, i managed to explore JWM a bit. I liked it and found it easy to use. If you are already working on Jira you can get on easily with it.
I totally agree, @Liam Green
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.