Anyone know if we can use butler rules / triggers to automatically add a cover image to a card when added to the board or a list yet?
@KOHESION you want to add the *same* image to different cards?
Hello @KOHESION
Although Butler currently can't change a card's cover directly via an Action, you can do it indirectly using Butler's HTTP requests Action to send a suitable PUT request to the Trello REST API to update the card and set the values you want for the cover.
Refer to this recent question where I describe how to do it. You can modify that method described to set the card's cover to be an image. The image needs to be either attached to the card or an Unsplash image.
@Iain Dooley Yes, I do - sorry for the late response! I clearly didnt check here for answers!
@Iain Dooley Each board has a specific cover image I want to place automatically on every card within that board. works OK if Im making a new one directly from a template card but not if i send a card from outlook.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.